Friday, March 1, 2013

Two rivals...W.I.P.

Yeeeeees~~~it is the Evo X and Impreza STi GRB!
I do like these, even though I converted not many of these nice Japanese cars

I love to torture myself...by making varieties :|
As you can see, it is the Evo X MR version made from Matheus-340's GSR version
With small tip spoiler, MR badges,darken taillight trim and BBS rim.
我真的很喜歡折磨自己...搞這些不同的樣式
可以清楚看到,這Evo X是由Matheus的GSR版本所弄的MR版本
搭配小鴨尾,MR字樣,燻黑的尾燈組以及BBS圈

Except varieties, LHD to RHD is also a kind of torturing...
This is originally a LHD version Impreza WRX STi GRB
I also converted it into RHD version...I must be crazed. :P
除了不同樣式外,左駕改右駕也是種虐待...
這本來是左駕版本的GRB硬皮鯊
而我也將其搞成了右駕版本...我一定瘋了 :P


BTW, I also did RHD Evo X after I took these screenshots...
F**k me!
對了,拍了這幾張圖片後我又搞了右駕版本的Evo X了...
搞屁啦=_=

No comments:

Post a Comment